Arabesque is a distributed graph mining system that enables quick and easy development of graph mining algorithms, while providing a scalable and efficient implementation that runs on top of Hadoop.
Benefits of Arabesque:
- Simple intuitive API, tuned for Graph Mining Problems
- Handles all the complexity of Graph Mining Algorithms transparently
- Scalable to hundreds of machines
- Efficient implementation: negligible overhead compared to equivalent centralized solutions
- Support of large graphs with over a billion edges. It can process trillion of subgraphs in a commodity cluster.
- Designed for Hadoop. Runs as an Apache Giraph Job.